What do I need to get started?
We will need your company profile, contact info, products and services, and any other information you intend to present on your website. We go through a rigorous checklist of items needed so we don't miss a thing! However, none of the items are necessary as our professional staff can provide them for you.
- logo ($299 if you need one made from a professional graphic designer)
- colors (free - included with the logo or we can choose what is best)
- photos (we can use generic photos or you can provide us with your inventory)
- brochures ($299 if you need one made from a professional graphic designer)
- business cards ($199 if you need one made from a professional graphic designer)
- email address (free - included in the development fee)
- social media links i.e. facebook, twitter, etc. ($99 if you would like us to create you a facebook and twitter account)
How much computer knowledge do I need?
Absolutely none. We take care of it all. Just provide us with basic information about your business, and we do the rest! We can however create you an account to add pages, posts, or products if you're feeling up to it.
Why would I need the 1 year support?
Website maintenance or website updates refers to changes made to your website after the initial design & setup. Keeping a website up-to-date is essential in having repeat visitors to your site. Updating the site with sales, articles, new products, newsletters, press releases, financial figures, and links are all examples of website Maintenance. We also filter spam comments and eliminate most security risks. With the 1 year support we will update your site every week!
How will having a professional website help my business?
Over 80% of the population who are online from home or the office are doing research about businesses that provide services or products. Your service-oriented or product-based business can provide samples, references, location, hours of operation and more right away from your website 24/7.
Do I have to pay it all up front?
We expect 50% of the agreed upon amount paid before we start, and the remaining balance paid in full 60 days from the date the contract is originally signed. We offer this payment plan to help make the website you want more affordable. Certain restrictions do apply.
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover. We also accept Paypal, Checks, and Money Orders.
I want a site like eBay/Facebook/Youtube/...etc.
Our primary focus is for small or large businesses as well as independent contractors and people who want to advertise. Sites like eBay or Facebook are extremely complex and cost hundreds of thousands to create and maintain.